A CELEBRATION OF CRAFT, COMMERCE, AND COMMUNITY!
This headline for The San Francisco Writers Conference 2014 will provide exactly that and more.
Click the link above for the line-up keynote speakers & presenters, inspiring bestselling authors, legendary agents, writing intensive workshops, classes on craft galore, and to register.
As The Story Woman and a TellTale Soul, I can’t think of any place I’d rather be. Hope to see you sometime during the extravaganza, February 13-16, 2014. It’s being held at the posh Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, Mason & California, San Francisco!
Top Ten Reasons for Writers to Attend the
2014 San Francisco Writers Conference
- Launch your writing career–or take it to a more professional level–with direction from bestselling authors and publishing experts.
- Choose from a schedule of workshops, panels and sessions that fit your specific writing needs and goals.
- Get your questions answered at the Ask-a-Pro session featuring New York and California editors…included in your registration fee.
- Go to Speed Dating for Agents – Pitch your book ideas one-on-one in a room full of literary agents ($50 option for registered attendees)
- Receive free feedback on your work from freelance book editors.
- Kick back in Cafe Ferlinghetti with writers from all over the country…and foreign countries, too.
- Talk with exhibitors and find out what’s new for writers.
- Browse our onsite bookstore (produced by BookShop West Portal) and you can get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- Jump into pitch contests, “Open Mic” readings, and socialize at our Gala Welcome party. This is just a sampling of SFWC’s over-the-top networking opportunities during the event.
- Stay awhile longer with our optional in-depth Pre Conference classes on Thursday, February 13th and Post Conference classes on Monday, February 17th to increase the value of the conference even more.