THE GATEWAY TO BETTER WRITING, PUBLISHING, & CONNECTING
A CELEBRATION OF CRAFT, COMMERCE, AND COMMUNITY! This headline for The San Francisco Writers Conference 2013 will provide exactly that and more. Click the link above for the line-up of inspiring bestselling authors, legendary agents, writing intensive workshops, classes on craft galore, and to register.
As The Story Woman and a TellTale Soul, I can’t think of any place I’d rather be. Hope to see you sometime during the 5 day extravaganza, February 14-17, 2013.
2013 Heralds the 10th Anniversary of the SFWC!
Join us February 14th – 17th, 2013, and help us celebrate at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, Mason & California, San Francisco!
R.L. Stine will be the keynote speaker for 2013
Top Ten Reasons for Writers to Attend the 2013 San Francisco Writers Conference
- Launch your writing career…or take it to a more professional level…with direction from bestselling authors and publishing experts.
- Choose from a schedule of workshops, panels and sessions that fit your writing needs. This year, on Thursday afternoon you benefit from sessions that will help you get the most of the conference at no extra charge, too.
- Ask a Pro session lets you ask questions of New York and California editors…and it is included in your registration fee.
- Go to Speed Dating for Agents – Pitch your book ideas one-on-one to New York and California agents ($50 option for registered attendees)
- Receive free feedback on your work from freelance book editors.
- Kick back in Cafe Ferlinghetti with writers from all over the country…and foreign countries, too.
- Talk with exhibitors and find out what’s new for writers.
- Browse our onsite bookstore (produced by BookShop West Portal) and you can get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- Jump into pitch contests, “Open Mic” readings, and socialize at our Gala Welcome party. This is just a sampling of SFWC’s over-the-top networking opportunities during the event.
- Stay awhile longer with our in-depth Post Conference classes on Monday, February 18th. to increase the value of the conference even more.
It really is the place to be for writers of memoir, fiction and non-fiction, and folks who want to find agents, editors, and publishers.